Affects Version/s: Master
Steps to reproduce
- Go to Control Panel -> Users and Organizations -> Add User
- Create a new user and save;
- Still on the edit page of the created user:
- Go to Memberships -> Sites -> Select the option Liferay -> Save;
- Go to Password and create a new password -> Save;
- Go to Control Panel -> Instance Settings -> User Authentication
- Disable the option "Require strangers to verify their email address?"
- Go to Content & Data > Forms
- Add a new Form
- Add an Upload Field
- Publish the Form
- Copy the public URL created after publish the Form
- Log out and Log in with the new User created previously
- Go to the public URL
- Click on the Select button of the Upload Field
The opened modal (Item Selector) displays a breadcrumb which allows the current user navigate through it and view the documents uploaded by other users.
The current user must not view the documents uploaded by other users.
- Disable breadcrumb navigation
- Hide breadcrumb