Steps to reproduce:
- Startup 7.0.x GA7
- Go to Liferay site > Documents and media >Metadata sets
- Add new metadata set with the following field
- Go to Liferay site > Documents and media >Document types
- Add new type with the metadata set
- Shut down 7.0.x GA7
- Upgrade it to master
- Go to Documents and media
- Try to edit the document type
- Add a new field for this document type
- Click save
The document type can be edited and saved successfully
The document can not be edited and saved, error will display: "*Error:*Your request failed to complete."
The title also can not be edited after the upgrade.