Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
Branch Version/s:7.3.x, 7.2.x
Backported to Branch:Committed
Sprint:LIMA | QA Sprint 5
Git Pull Request:
1. Create a blank site
2. Create a public page "TestBlog" in it
3. Add Blogs Portlet to it, configure it for Scope "TestBlog"
4. Add blog entry with random content AND 1 or more tags
5. go to Content & Data -> Blogs -> change scope to "TestBlog"
6. export the blogs via Import/Export (default settings)
7. Then delete the blog entry (also empty bin)
8. go back to Blogs with Scope "TestBlog" and go to Import / Export
9. Now import the created lar file (step 6) with default settings
BlogEntry is imported with tags without problems
Import fails with
An unexpected error occurred with the publication process. Please check your portal and publishing configuration.
The following error in Blogs while importing its data has stopped the process: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException
- Reproducible with basic web contents as well (same way: use a page scope)
- Not reproducible when using categories
- Most probable reason: AssetTagStagedModelDataHandler does not override doImportMissingReference(..) method, while AssetCategoryStagedModelDataHandler does. The asset tags are only exported as missing-reference when the tags and the assets belong to a different scope. That might be the reason why this bug was not discovered earlier.