Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Data Engine
Sprint:Data_Engine_7.4_04, Data_Engine_7.4_05, Data_Engine_7.4_06
When user duplicates a repeatable field when translating a Web Content, when changing the language back to the default, the duplicated fields do not persist.
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Content & Data > Web Content > Structure tab > Create a new structure
- Add some Repeatable fields
- Go to Web Content tab and create a Web Content from the created structure
- Change the language to a different from the default
- Duplicate some of the fields
- Change the language back to the default language (bug)
Duplicated fields should persist when created in a non-default language.
Duplicated fields are lost. (ActualResult_Jan08_LPS-125620.mp4)