Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
- Start up a Liferay 6.2.
- Add several portlets to a page.
- For each portlet, go to its Look and Feel > Portlet Configuration and in the "Show Borders" selector, select "No"
- Refresh the current page
- For each portlet, go to its Look and Feel > Advanced Styling and make use of the Portlet ID's reference for CSS. You can click on "Add a CSS rule for just this portlet." to add
- For example, for the Web Content Display it would read something like: #p_p_id_56_INSTANCE_Y3IiwK51r0YH
- It could be used like
- Upgrade from 6.2 to a higher version.
- In this upgrade there's a step changing the portlet name's from numbers to fully qualified names. For example: 56 will become com_liferay_journal_content_web_portlet_JournalContentPortlet.
- Start up the upgraded installation
Expected: The portlets have the same styles as before. (In particular, the Web Content Display with a red background color is still red.)
Observed: The portlets have lost the previous style.