Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, 7.3.X
Component/s: Navigation Menus
1) Start DXP, login as Admin
2) Go to left Control Menu > Liferay DXP > Build > Pages and, at the same level of the Welcome page, create a parent/child page structure like this:
│ └── ChildA
│ └── ChildB
│ └── ChildC
3) Now, go to Liferay DXP > Build > Navigation Menus and add a new Menu
4) Press again on the top-right plus button and then select "Page"
5) Expand all sublevels and select all pages of the page tree created at step 2
6) Click on "Add"
Checkpoint: You should now see the same tree and page nesting as added at step 2
7) Start dragging TopLevelC (and ChildC) and attempt to drop it above TopLevelB
- You are not able to place TopLevelC back to it's original place
- As soon as we pass "TopLevelB" with the dragged "TopLevelC" item it tries to place it inside "TopLevelA"
Expected: Indentation should be termed by dragging the item left and right