Cannot interact with anything on a form unless a required field is fulfilled
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Content & Data > Forms;
- Create a new form;
- Add a text field;
- Add another text field but set this one as required;
- Publish and open the form;
- Click on the input area of the text field that is required, but do not type anything.
- Click on the other text field (the one that is not required) and try to fill it.
User should be able to interact with other fields on a form even if the required field is not fulfilled
User cannot interact with anything on a form unless a required field is fulfilled
Portal master: 9abb5412f865531a30c879edc61e94795e419bce
Updated on: Tue Jan 12 18:15:48 2021 +0100