Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 7.2.X
Component/s: Pages > Content Pages
When using different experiences/segments and page fragments, configurations are not being saved between imports/exports.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create new content page 'pagecontent'
- Add any configurable page fragment - Section Builder > Basic Components (e.g. video)
- Set a custom configuration (e.g. add YouTube video link for the page fragment)
- Create a new experience - Upper Left on Edit Page in Drop Down Menu
- I created a segment in which 'user is NOT test test'
- Select the new experience and then update the page fragment (e.g. change YouTube Link)
- Export page using publishing (LAR)
- Import page into new instance of Liferay
- Check to see if configuration is persistent for the experience on that newly imported page
Configured Page Fragments on different experiences should still have their configurations.
Configurations on different experiences are not kept between exports and imports.