Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
Fix Version/s: Master
Customer is experiencing an issue where they cannot publish to Local Live a content they've created at the Global level.
1. Startup a clean instance of DXP 7.2 SP3
2. Go to the Global site and create a new form
3. Go to the default Liferay site and enable Local Live Staging
4. Go to the home page of the Liferay site and add the Form widget
5. Configure the widget to display the form on the Global site
6. Publish the default Liferay site to live
Expected Behavior: The site publishes successfully.
Actual Behavior: The site publication fails due to the following error:
There are missing references that could not be found in the Live environment. Please publish again to Live ensuring the following elements are published from their own environment:
- Form Instance In Environment Global: Global Form (Referenced by a Portlet: Form)
Master - Reproduced
Branch - Reproduced