Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
Component/s: Content Display Widgets > Asset Publisher widget
- Setup outgoing emails in Liferay (see
LPS-104305to configure them)
- Change your Liferay user's email address so it isn't blacklisted.
- Add an Asset Publisher to a page.
- Enable the subscription in the the Asset Publisher configuration (from Display Settings - > Set and Enable).
- Enable Email Subscriptions from the Subcriptions configuration tab.
- Subscribe to the Asset Publisher.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a web content. You can fill out only its title, i.e. 'Title 01'. Publish.
- Update some times the previous web content, i.e. 'Title 02' (publish), 'Title 03' (publish) and 'Title 04' (publish).
- Force the subscription check using following Groovy script:
Received email contains only one reference to the web content:
Received email contains duplicated references to the web content. In our example four references: