Affects Version/s: Master
Fix Version/s: Master
Steps to reproduce
- Go to Control Panel -> Users and Organizations -> Add User
- Create a new user and save;
- Still on the edit page of the created user:
- Go to Memberships -> Sites -> Select the option Liferay -> Save;
- Go to Password and create a new password -> Save;
- Go to Control Panel -> Instance Settings -> User Authentication
- Disable the option "Require strangers to verify their email address?"
- Go to Content & Data > Forms -> Add a new Form
- Add an Upload Field
- Enable the option "Allow Guest Users to Send Files"
- Publish the Form and copy the public URL created
- Log out and go to the public URL
- Upload a file as a guest user
- Submit the Form
- Log in with the new User created previously
- Go to the public URL
- Click on the Select button of the Upload Field
- Go to the Documents and Media tab
- Navigate into the Forms folder
- Path: com.liferay.dynamic.data.mapping.form.web -> Forms
The authenticated user is able to view the documents uploaded by guest users in the Forms folder.
There's no Documents and Media tab that the user can navigate
Obs.: We must test with a user other than Test because, as an admin, he is allowed to see all folders.