Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
Component/s: Content Display Widgets > Asset Publisher widget
Steps to reproduce:
- Setup outgoing emails in Liferay (see
LPS-104305to configure them)
- Change your Liferay user's email address so it isn't blacklisted.
- Go to Control Panel > Configuration > System Settings > Assets > Asset Publisher (SYSTEM SCOPE)
- Set Dynamic Subscription Limit to 0
- Add an Asset Publisher to a page.
- Enable the subscription in the the Asset Publisher configuration (from Display Settings - > Set and Enable).
- Enable Email Subscriptions from the Subcriptions configuration tab.
- Subscribe to the Asset Publisher.
- Create a web content.
- Force the subscription check using following Groovy script:
- An e-mail is sent notifying the creation of the Web Content published in step 9.
- No e-mails are sent