Affects Version/s: 6.0.5 GA, 6.0.12 EE, 6.1.0 CE RC1
Environment:Tomcat 6.29 + MySQL 5.0. 6.0.x Revision 78193.
Tomcat 6.29 + MySQL 5.0. 6.1.x Revision 78193.
Backported to Branch:Committed
- create a category
- create 5 web content items
- assign 3 of them to the created category
- create a page with two portlets: asset publisher and category navigation
- configure the asset publisher to show 3 items on a page and enable paging on it
- navigate to the second page
- click on a category in the category navigation portlet
- asset publisher displays no items and no way to navigate to another page (see screenshot)
- asset publisher should display three items belonging to the selected category. It should reset paging to the first page.
6.0.5 has even worse problem - it does not provide paging at all: http://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-12515