An oddly technical portlet ID is showing as a tooltip upon editing a paragraph fragment and having Alloy Editor appear after selecting a word.
1) Add a content page, edit it
2) Add a container and a grid and a paragraph
3) Publish the page
4) Edit the page
5) Double click the paragraph once to live edit
6) Double click again with cursor over a word
7) Note Double Click in Alloy Editor selects text
8) Tooltip too technical now appears
A tooltip that is too technical for end users to understand is appearing after selecting a word or series of words.
Consider removing double click to edit. Double click is already used in Alloy Editor for selecting text so it's possible to trigger this issue if the UI has become unresponsive and the user tries to double click too many times.
Editing text shouldn't be done on double click there should be a UX that matches how users edit web content, that is to say there should be an edit icon or menu [ : ]appearing in the fragment with a tooltip "Live edit".