Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
Component/s: Search Infrastructure
Any Synonym Sets created beyond the first 10 are not actually used when a search is performed. Instead search performs as normal which gives incorrect results.
1.Bring the Liferay DXP 7.3 bundle online
2. Create 11 Synonym Sets:
123 Building, ABC Building
234 Building, BCD Building
345 Building, CDE Building
456 Building, DEF Building
567 Building, EFG Building
678 Building, FGH Building
789 Building, GHI Building
890 Building, HIJ Building
901 Building, IJK Building
012 Building, JKL Building
101 Building, AAA Building
3. Create a web content article with a body of "CDE Building"
4. Create a web content article with a body of "AAA Building"
5. Return to the default landing page
6. Search for "345 Building"
7. The web content article containing "CDE Building" is returned and both words are highlighted
8. Search for "101 Building"
Expected Result: The web content article containing "AAA Building" will be displayed and both words highlighted.
Actual Result: Both of the web content articles are returned and only "Building" is highlighted indicating that the Synonym Set is not working as expected.
No errors appear in the terminal