Status: In Progress
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: User Management > Business Accounts
This ticket means to provide a way for consolidating Commerce and Portal Roles. There are four use cases to consider:
- Customer has a fresh installation.
- Customer is upgrading and has Portal and Commerce including Minium Demo Pack
- Customer is upgrading, has Portal and Commerce, but empty Commerce tables (one very likely case is because they don't have an accelerator like Minium)
- Customer is upgrading, has Portal and Commerce without Minium, but their Commerce tables are populated with their own values because they created their own Roles.
- Portal’s Default Roles shall remain intact.
- Distinctly named Default and Commerce Roles shall migrate onto Portal, along with their corresponding permissions.
- In the event that Duplicate Roles (in name, or name and type) are encountered, the User will be prompted to rename one or both. Once the naming conflicts are resolved, then Commerce Roles shall also be migrated onto Portal, along with the corresponding permissions.