Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Data Engine
Today, we provide to our users the possibility to add a image description to an image added through image fields, but this is not enough. There are cases where the image description showed in the UI is different from the alt text used for heavy pages or accessibility, that is why we should give our users the chance to add those two different values in different properties of the image fields.
This situation is even more important when our users need to follow accessibility guidelines as mandatory to compete for contracts with their customers, like governmets.
- In a form, while the image description is aiming to give more context to the user filling the form in a form context, the alt text is aiming to describe exactly what the image shows.
Though the CKEditor today, we already have the option to add an alt text whem adding image to the rich text field.
1 - Given an admin user,
When creating a form that is leveraging on Data Engine,
Then I must be able to add a alt text to my images in image fields
2 - Given an admin user,
When adding a alt text to my image,
Then this alt text value must be read instead of the image name
3 - Given an admin user,
When creating a form with an image field,
Then alt text must not be required
- even if the image field is required
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature (If applicable)