Affects Version/s: 6.0.5 GA
Environment:Tomcat 6.0.29 + MySQL 5.0 + Mozilla Firefox 3.6.8. Portal Revision 62492. Plugin Revision 62449. Trunk.
Tomcat 6.0.29 + MySQL 5.0 + Mozilla Firefox 3.6.8. Portal Revision 62526. Plugin Revision 62526. 6.0.x.
Tomcat 6.0.29 + MySQL 5.0 + Firefox 3.6.12. Version 6.0.10.
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-40058 My Workflow Tasks - Searching for entry title by tasks shows no results LPS-54792 Workflow fails to display tasks to users. LPS-46800 Imported role permissions do not function as expected LPS-40977 Certain search tables do not have "back" button after searching LPS-59946 Inconsistency in displaying workflow status when changing view mode
1. Navigate to "Control Panel -> Workflow Configurations"
2. Configure all resources to "Single Approver" (Blogs Entry, Comment, Document Library, Message Boards Message, Web Content, Wiki Page)
3. Add one of each resource (Blogs Entry, Comment, Document Library, Message Boards Message, Web Content, Wiki Page)
4. Navigate to "Control Panel -> My Workflow Tasks"
5. Click 'Advanced >>'
6. Select 'Any' from the "Match [Any/All] of the following fields:" drop down.
7. Make search queries for every "Type".
- Many unexpected results will be returned. **
- I've attached screen shots of what how it looks. **
"Blogs Entry" ~ Returns both the "Document Library Document" and the "Blogs Entry".
"Comments" ~ Returns nothing.
"Message Boards Message" ~ Returns both the "Message Boards Message" and the "Comment".
"Web Content" ~ Returns nothing.
"Document Library" ~ Returns the expected results.
"Wiki Page" ~ Returns the expected results.