Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
Component/s: Tag Libraries > Liferay Util Taglib
- Set the portal and disable SPA by the following property at portal-ext:
- Log in as admin under Safari 14.0.1
- Create a new site besides the default one (in order to have at least 2 available)
- Go to a test page of either of these sites (e.g. the default DXP Site) and place an Asset Publisher portlet
- Open Configuration modal of Asset Publisher
- At the Scope section, add the other site in order to have 2 in the list
- Try deleting any of these sites from Scope by clicking the X button
- Try to add Global site to Scope
Either of the sites (the test one or the Global one) can be added and deleted form the list of Scope
At step 7, it is not able to delete any of the sites.
At step 8, Global site is not even added.
The behavior does not occur with Chrome, even under macOS
It only occurs with disabled SPA, although the customer would like to keep this setting because their "content producers do not want to use it"