Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new master page.
- Add the tabs fragment to the page. (Make sure it is above the drop zone.)
- Publish the Master Page.
- Create a new page based off of your published master page.
- Add a header fragment to the drop zone.
- Publish and view the page.
- The page displays the tabs fragment followed by the header fragment.
- The page only displays the tabs fragment.
- The header fragment that was added to the drop zone is not displayed.
This seems to break because master pages don't work with multiple drop zones on the page. This is important to fix in order to make it possible to have master pages be truly composable. I'm attaching a video that will demonstrate what could be possible if master pages do not break when fragments containing drop zones are used.