Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Data Engine
Today, it is not possible to delete a translation from our localization component, this makes the user not be able to undo something that he/she created. In DDM, we had the possibility of deleting an entire translation, once that the component was based in adding new translation in tabs, letting the user delete when necessary. With the new component in Data Engine this is not possible anymore, that's why we must add this feature to give more flexibility to our users.
The reason why this is important is, when a user is on Web Content, they have their own way to delete those translations, but not in other clients of DE, as App Builder and Forms in the future. So, once we provide this enhacement on DE, all clients will be having the same consistent bahavior.
1- Given a user in any builder or rederer that have the localization button from Data Engine,
when managing the translations from the localization component,
then the system must let me delete one entire translation
2- Given a user from the previous acceptance criteria,
when deleting an entire translation,
then the system must persist the values from the default language and label the translation as ''not translated''
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature (If applicable)