Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a collection and within it two fragments, one basic html '<h1>texto</h1>' and the other with a widget (nav) '<lfr-widget-nav></lfr-widget-nav>'.
2. Create a content page. I add both fragments to the content page. The one with the widget needs configuration and I put it.
3. Check the page and everything is more or less correct, as I have generated it.
4. Edit the page again, and using the arrows I change the position of the fragments, they change correctly. I see that it tells me "changes saved TIME" at the current time.
5. Go out of edit mode and the page and the position of the fragments remains unchanged. I check every 5min and never see the change.
Actual Result: Order is not being reflected if you go out of edit mode or refresh page. If you go to Control Panel -> Configuration -> Server Administration -> execute "Clear the database cache." if you refresh the page and go back to the content page you edited, the last changes get reflected.
Expected: Fragments order get reflected as soon as I changed them
71x : 6f6a1236f8f1f22c218fbdfb27229b2424b4060e
DXP-1 - DXP-11.