Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
Component/s: Site Settings
- On Instance-level site settings: Control Panel > Configuration > Instance Settings > Localization > Language, there must be a minimum of three (3) languages under Current list.
- Prepare a site in the portal instance.
- On Site Administration (site-level) > Configuration > Settings > Languages, set settings to "Define a custom default language"
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate to Control Panel > Configuration > Instance Settings > Localization > Language.
- Move one language from the Current list to Available list.
- Click SAVE.
- Go to the Site Administration settings of the created site: Site Administration (site-level) > Configuration > Settings > Languages
- Take note of the listed languages under Current list. Click SAVE. Error:Your request failed to complete. popup appears.
- Go to Site Builder > Pages, then add a new page
- Open Configuration for the created page and click the Language button next to any localizable field
The language removed from the instance-level settings was not removed from the site-level settings.
Once language is removed in portal level, it should be removed for all the sites as well.