7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
- Setup 2 Liferay environments, 1 for staging and 1 for live
- Create a page in the staging env. and add some content to it
- Configure staging - remote live with Page Versioning for Public Pages
- No need for Staging Publish
- Check the page in the staging environment again - it is visible
- Disable Remote Staging
- Check the page again
Expected result: Page should be available in staging env. and should not get deleted.
Actual result: Page was deleted from staging environment.
- is caused by
LPS-119920 Orphaned pages after page variation is deleted from site builder, but not from navigation menu.