LIMA | #44 | DEV | Dec23-Jan25
Just noticed this bug while experimenting with Geolocation. If you use Google Maps, there is no draggable pin to specify the location. This is not an issue with OpenStreetMaps.
- Navigate to "Site Settings > Advanced > Maps"
- Select "Google Maps" and enter API key.
- Naivgate to Web Content > Structures
- Create a structure named "Geolocation Structure" and add the "Geolocation" field. Hit Save.
- Navigate to Web Content
- Create a new Web Content with "Geolocation Structure"
The map has a draggable pin to specify the location
The map does not have a draggable pin to specify the location.
LPS-146518 Editing Geolocation value of an existing Web Contents is not possible