7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a Display Page Template "dpt" for Web Content -> Basic Web Content.
- Create a Web Content, WC1, and set "dpt" as its specidic display template page.
- Add an Asset Publisher to a page and see WC1 is listed. Click on WC1 and you will be redirected to http://localhost:8080/web/guest/w/wc1
- Create a Web Content WCWithLink, and write the following in its body: "This is a link to WC1".
- Add a link to "WC1" string using WC1 path obtained before: http://localhost:8080/web/guest/w/wc1
- Save WCWithLink.
Expected result: * as discussed in PTR-2242,* the URL set is a valid one, so no error is shown and the WC is saved.
Current result: an error is shown: Error: Unable validate referenced page because it cannot be found with URL /w/wc1.