Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
Component/s: Web Content > Web Content Administration
Steps to reproduce
- Start Liferay
- Set System Settings > Web Content > Administration > Changeable Default Language as true
- Set en_US, es_ES as instance languages and en_US as the default language of the instance
- Go to Global site and create a new structure with a single English field named test. Save the new structure.
- In that new structure, go to "Edit default values" and save.
- Create a new site with es_ES as single and default language
- Create a new web content in this site using the global structure.
Spanish is the only available language, since it is the only available language in the site.
English (en_US) is also shown as an available language.