Goal of this spike is to analyze the mechanisms we have to add a11y checks for the content editors. More specifically, to describe the alternatives to add such checks in a CKEditor instance.
- CKEditor4 claims to be WCAG 2.0 compliant
- CKEditor4 provides ootb accessibility support covering many aspects: keyboard access, assistive tech, visual aids, creating accessible content
- In this spike we're specifically interested in the "Creating Accessible Content" section, which covers 2 things:
- Check the accessibility level of the content created in the editor
- Setting language parts for editor content