The purpose of this story is to enable the use of the React Flow library. To achieve this, the structure of the workflow builder must be oriented to a unique identifier of its steps and not its position (index).
All existing features must remain in perfect working order after the implementation of this story.
Definition of Done (DoD):
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature (If applicable)
LPS-128278 Check the possibility of create complex workflows inside the current steps builder