As an App Admin, I want to define which of the available transitions of a step should be considered the primary action
This story is the continuation of the
LPS-110998 with the purpose of allowing users to change what is the primary transition of each step.
1- Change the primary transition
Given that a user is configured one or more Secondary Action for a Step of a Workflow Powered App,
when the user clicks in the kebab button of one of the secondary transition of the step,
then the user should be able to define that transition as the new primary action for the step.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature (If applicable)