Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
Branch Version/s:7.3.x, 7.2.x, 7.1.x, 7.0.x
Backported to Branch:Committed
Sprint:S04E11 - Night Visions
Git Pull Request:
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start master.
2. Create a simple mvc-portlet which make use of liferay-ui:input-editor taglib and specify some function to onChangeMethod. I mean, something like this in your view.jsp:
You can use the project attached in file my-mvc-portlet-project_LPS127948, which already includes the .jar module inside build/lib folder.
3. Deploy the generated jar module on the Portal.
4. Deploy this new portlet in your home page
5. Open browser console.
6. Start typing in the editor. Assert there is a message "On change editor has been called" every time you type something.
7. Move to "Source" view and keep typing.
You stop seeing messages in browser console.
You keep seeing the same kind of messages.
This issue is due to use CodeMirror to edit code in 'source' mode, because CodeMirror is not auto-syncing its content with CKEditor as it used to do our older plugin, Sourcearea.