Affects Version/s: 7.3.2 CE GA3, 7.3.5 CE GA6
Fix Version/s: None
Steps to reproduce:
- Download the official demo JSF portlet from https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.liferay.faces.demo/com.liferay.faces.demo.primefaces.applicant.portlet/4.2.0
- Deploy the portlet on Liferay CE 7.3.5-GA6
- Add the portlet to the page
- Open the "..." menu for the portlet
Expected result: The menu should contain "Preferences"
Actual result: The menu contains only "Configuration" and "Permissions", but the "Preferences" is missing.
- Liferay CE 7.3.1-GA2 behaves as expected. But the "Preferences" disappeared from the portlet menu in Liferay CE 7.3.2-GA3.
- I need to preserve JSF technology because I'm trying to migrate a JSF portlet from Liferay 6.2 to Liferay CE 7.3 and I need to reuse existing legacy JSF code.