Affects Version/s: 7.1.X
Component/s: Documents & Media
1. Go to Documents and Media and upload a file (e.g. an image).
2. Wait a bit for the thumbnail to be generated (you can refresh with F5).
3. Then enable slow net trough chrome developer tools (Performance
>Network> Fast 3G).
4. Click on the name of the document: the detailed view will start slowly loading.
5. When you see the Info icon appearing, quickly click on it (before the whole page renderes).
Result: No result, and even after you click on it later, after the page has been rendered, it still has no effect. If you refresh and wait for the full loading, the icon will work again (will reveal the info panel).
7.2.x: Not reproduced due to different layout
Master: not reproduced