7.1.X, 7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Product Menu > Liferay DXP (Site) > Content & Data > Forms, and add a new form.
- Give the new form a title (e.g. My Form), and a Select from List with option A and option B.
- Go to the Liferay DXP site, and add a Form widget to the Welcome page.
- Select the form created in step 1, and save.
- Refresh the page, and wait for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Check Liferay Product Menu > Liferay DXP (Site) > Content & Data > Forms > Click on the options menu of the form created in step 1, and click View Entries
Notice the presence of a blank draft created from the page visit, even if no interaction was made with the Form widget.
A draft should be created if there is actual interaction with the Form.