Data Set Display should allow users to create new entities or editing existing ones directly from the component itself.
Requirements for editing:
- The Editing mode can be activated via the action dropdown menu
- The Editing mode can also be configured to be always on every item at the same time
- Any column can be configured to switch the data renderer when the edit mode is active
- The update request can have a default body object in case the API that handles the editing requires a richer payload. This default object properties will be appended to every update request.
- The new data renderers input should handle: plain text, numbers, dates, booleans (via checkbox)
Requirements for adding:
- When the "Add new entity mode" is active, the table view will always start with a row with empty input boxes in it
- The empty boxes should match the ones in the editing mode
- As per the Editing mode. the post request can have a default body object in case the API that handles the entity creation requires a richer payload.
- As per the Editing mode, the dataset should handle: plain text, numbers, dates, booleans (via checkbox)