Today, we only allow our users to define specific validations for the text and numeric fields. As we have a great different number of user cases that we can't cover all of them in OOTB solutions, is important that we provide to our users a way to define custom validations in the backend that will be shown in the interface.
The behavior here is similar to what we have in the custom fields.
1 - Given a developer in Liferay forms,
when adding a custom validation for numeric and text fields,
then I must be able to see and use those custom conditions in the rule builder in the same way I see a OOTB one.
- The user must be able to add the error message for this validation as well.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature (If applicable)