Affects Version/s: 7.0.X
Fix Version/s: None
- Set up Staging with Remote Live with the default Liferay site
- In the default site of the staging environment, create a new page and publish to Remote Live
- See that the new page is added in Remote Live environment
- Go back to staging environment, and delete the page created in step 2
- Go to the Home page and click Publish to Live
- Switch to Advanced Publication
- Uncheck the 'Welcome' page
- Check 'Delete Missing Pages'
- Publish to Live
Expected Behavior: In the Remote Live environment, the page is deleted, but the Welcome page still exists.
Actual Behavior: Welcome page also gets deleted and the user encounters the error when attempting to load the Remote Live default site.
7.0.x - Reproduced
- Commit: 2aa807251d8e502feb972f2aa4a5f7b828f43d94
7.1.x - Not reproducible
- Commit: 25c968733add3a46eb20c3462cd4086516af7568
7.2.x - Not reproducible
- Commit: 0ac43eb4964e003ac337558eca26717ec705f66e
Master - Not reproducible
- Commit: 7985dd55f78d0b4e4960d1b8b07158787e32d29f