Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, 7.3.X
Component/s: Alloy Editor
1) Patch 7.2 DXP vanilla to Fix Pack 10, start the server, login as Admin
2) Add a Web Content Display portlet onto the Welcome page
3) Add a new Basic Web Content
4) Click in the content editor > "+" button > YouTube button (the button with the play icon)
5) Use this URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBX5qh09OIE&t=109s
6) Save and publish
7) Play the video
Actual behavior: The video won't start, the interface will show:
Starting the video from 01:49 would of course be the ideal solution, but not essential. The most important thing is that videos that contain t- parameters (or other special parameters such as loop, etc) are embeddable. Currently, if the url contains anything other than v=, embedding doesn't work and there is a playback error.
Naturally obeying special url parameters would be an ideal solution, but I would be perfectly fine with simply ignoring special url paramaters, and embedding a working video.
Reproduced on 7.2.x @ 5ad39e379eaf7cd9aa9df8cb3a3152deffd33b35b738b0ff0d6b56aaf2c24506
Not reproduced on master @ f86527f95dfb7bf1520c7cc8d43e87db3f4ee13b46d9294e1cd3e5fa2c62d000 due to