Affects Version/s: 7.3.X, 7.3.10 DXP GA1, Master
Component/s: Web Content > Web Content Administration
Backported to Branch:Committed
Git Pull Request:
What problem did the customer find?:See description.
Friendly URL returns Not Found error.
The issue can be reproduced when the Friendly URL contains a slash character which is followed by a solely numeric value. The URL Title and the first part of the Friendly URL is different.
- Web Content title: "article"
- Friendly URL: "test/1346"
Master / 7.3.x
- Create a Display Page Template (Design --> Page Templates --> Display Page Templates) with
- content type: "Web Content Article"
- sub-type: "Basic Web Content"
- Mark the created Display Page Template as default.
- Go to Content & Data --> Web Content, add a basic Web Content with the
- title: "article"
- friendlyURL: "test/1346"
Note: the title needs to be different from the part of the Friendly URL before the "/".
- Open http://localhost:8080/en/web/guest/-/test/1346
Not Found. The requested resource could not be found.
Status code 404 in the browser console.
Expected Result: The page opens successfully.