Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, 7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
The options to add and edit workflow shouldn't be displayed for users that don't have permission to do it, on Kaleo Forms Admin.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Control Panel > Users and Organizations and create a new user called 'Site Admin'
- Go to Memberships and make 'Site Admin' a member of Liferay DXP, then go to Roles and assign the 'Site Administrator' site role
- Sign out of Test/Test and sign in as 'Site Admin'
- Navigate to Content & Data > Kaleo Forms Admin
- Create a new process
- Add a name and click Next
- Choose any Field Set and click Next
The user is not able to see the Add Workflow button, nor the Edit option on the kebab menu for each item, since only regular administrators should see it.
The user is able to see the Add Workflow button and click on it; the user is able to see the edit option on the kebab menu for each item and click on it.
Ps.: None of the actions lead to an actual creation/change of workflows, but it can cause frustration for the users.
Verified on master DXP: bf41ac8d3aa2dbf64656fa7c0635882079d28f09