Affects Version/s: 7.3.10 DXP GA1, Master
Component/s: Page Templates
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create a custom navigation menu.
- Create a new master page.
- Add the header nav dark page fragment to it.
- Configure the nav in the header fragment to display the custom navigation menu that was created in step 1.
- Refresh the page to verify that it shows the correct navigation while editing.
- Publish the master page.
- Export the master page.
- Delete the master page.
- Import the master page you just exported.
- Edit the imported master page.
- The master page should show the nav that was created in step 1 when editing.
- The master page only shows the default navigation.
NOTE: It's interesting to note that if you create a new page based on the imported master page it will have the navigation created in step 1 configured.