Affects Version/s: 7.3.10 DXP GA1, Master
Component/s: Page Templates
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a custom fragment with any type of configuration. (I've tested with "dataType": "int" and "type": "text"). Alternatively you can import the attached zip that includes a custom fragment.
- Create a page template and add the custom fragment to the page.
- Change the configuration of the custom fragment.
- Publish the page template.
- Export the page template.
- Unzip the exported page template and examine the page-definition.json file to see that the changed configuration was properly exported.
- Delete the page template just created through Liferay's UI.
- Import the exported page template.
- Click to edit the newly imported page template.
- Check to see if the custom fragment configuration displays the value you changed it to in step 3.
- The custom fragment configuration should persist when imported.
- The custom fragment configuration does not persist when imported.