7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a site named Site1.
- Create, in Site1, three pages named Page1, Page2, Page3
- Create, in Site1, a structure with a Link To Layout field.
- Create, in Site1, based on step 3 structure, a web content WC1 that points to Page2.
- Create, in Site1, based on step 3 structure, a web content WC2 that points to Page3.
- In Page1 add a Web Content Display selecting WC1.
- In Page2 add a Web Content Display selecting WC2.
- Export site Site1, ensure all pages are selected, and save the generated lar.
- Create a site named Site2.
- Create, in Site2, three pages named Wrong1, Wrong2, Wrong3.
- Remove Site1.
- Use the generated lar in step 8 to import it to Site2.
In Site2 WC1 should point to Page2 and WC2 to Page3.
Not all of the imported web contents point to the correct page.
LPS-142076 Duplicate keys exception when importing with 'Copy as new'
LPS-160863 Incorrect 'cached="true"' attribute can be written to JournalArticle elements during export, causing the uncached element not to be reused correctly
LPS-164405 Site page Export/Import with a web content configured in multiple pages with references to DM and WC: in some situations the web content ends with wrong references after import
- is caused by
LPS-116999 Improve Staging/Export/Import performance