Affects Version/s: 7.3.X, Master
Component/s: Fragment Administration
- In System Settings > Page Fragments enable "Propagate Fragment Changes Automatically"
- Create a new site
- In Design > Fragments create a new collection.
- From the Default Collection > Basic Components copy the Tabs fragment to the new collection
- Export this collection.
- Create a new page with the following:
- Add a Container,
- Add a Grid inside the Container
- Add the copied Tabs fragment to the middle Grid two times
- Using the fragment configuration, add an extra tab to the first Tabs fragment and rename it to "Test"
- Publish the page
- In Design > Fragments, Import the previously exported collection
Expected result: The first Tabs fragment has 5 tabs, the 5th tab's title is "Test" and the fragment is editable if the page is in edit mode.
Actual result: The first Tabs fragment has 5 tabs, the 5th tab's title is "Tab 5" and the fragment is not editable if the page is in edit mode.