As a DXP Developer, I want to prevent updates in non-visual properties of my native object fields through the UI (show them as read-only)
App Builder Native Objects are made using the existing structures of each native entity in Liferay. In order to be valuable for users, the data retrieved and gathered by native objects Apps should be the same as the one that uses the OOTB Portlet, meaning the for it to work, we must respect the same constraints that exist for it.
That being said, we cannot let users break down the native entities while using App Builder and to do that, we need to prevent users from changing non-visual properties of OOTB fields.
1- Given a user in the Form View of a Liferay Native Object,
when the user is editing a field that is not required at object level,
then the system must allow me to define the field as required at view level
- The option of defining a field as required at object level must be disable
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature