Affects Version/s: Master
Steps to reproduce:
- Using DXP 7.3, go to Content & Data > Web Content and click on the Structures tab;
- Create the first structure that will contain one text field;
- Create the second structure that will contain one boolean field and its parent structure should be the first one;
- Create the last structure that will contain one rich text field and its parent structure should be the second one;
- Stop the server, then upgrade your database to master;
- Now, using your master instance, go to Content & Data > Web Content;
- Click to add a new web content based on the last created structure;
- Enter a title;
- Enter some text to the first field, leave the checkbox blank and enter some text to the text box;
- Publish this content;
- Click to edit the web content just created.
The web content should load all data as previously entered.