Affects Version/s: 7.3.X, Master
Component/s: Site Teams
1. Start with a clean bundle of DXP 7.3.10 GA1
2. Create 2 new users: 'Site Admin' and 'Site Member'
3. Create a new private site: 'Test Site'
4. Go to 'Test Site'
5. Go to People > Memberships
6. Add 'Site Admin' user as a member to the site
7. For 'Site Admin', assign the role 'Site Administrator'
8. Log out
9. Log in as user 'Site Admin'
10. Go to 'Test Site'
11. Go to People > Memberships.
12. Click on the 'Add Member'
Expected Behavior: A list of users is shown, so that the Site Admin can select a user to add to the site.
Observed behavior: Only the 'Site Admin' user is shown.
Branch – Reproduced
- commit: 9cc25c44c4d5eb8ae2b9e4223cbdbc71de422ea2
Master – Reproduced
- commit: 9837c4d81f2de200ad2bcd7acc83578fb25e975c