Steps to reproduce
- Navigate to Control Panel > Role
- Add a role named "test role"
- Select Define Permission:Control Panel > Users > Users and Organizations and check all permission
- Navigate to Control Panel > Users and Organizations
- Add a user named "user1"
- Add a user named "user2" and grant "test role"
- Log in as "user1" and confirm that My Profile and My Dashboard have been created
- Log in as "user2"
- Navigate to Control Panel > Users and Organizations and select "user1"
- Select "General:Profile and Dashboard" and open "Profile" or "Dashboard"
The Site Administration menu, which you do not have permission to use, is displayed.
The site administration menu is not displayed.
Verified on master hash: 7426a6a739b6ca42f7d8ae55a88aa1b0c9112dba