Steps to reproduce:
- Start a 7.0.x clean bundle.
- Uncheck "Article view permissions check enabled" property in Control Panel -> System Settings -> Web Experience -> Web Content.
- Add a new Basic Web Content 'test' and add some content in the body. Uncheck View permission for Guest.
- Add a Web Content Display portlet on a page and select 'test' to be displayed.
- See that 'test' is displayed for unlogged users.
- Shutdown the 7.0 server.
- Upgrade the 7.0 database to 7.3.
- Start the upgraded server and check if 'test' is displayed for unlogged users.
Expected result: 'test' is displayed for unlogged users, as it was in 7.0
Current result: 'test' is not displayed for unlogged users. The reason is "Article view permissions check enabled" is now checked, unlike in 7.0. It has lost its original value during the upgrade.