Affects Version/s: Master
Component/s: Data Engine
- Create a Structure with at least a Numeric field;
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a Web Content from the created Structure;
- Input a value on the Numeric field;
- Change the language to another locale;
- Observe that the value is correctly displayed;
- Change the language again to a locale different than the previous ones;
- Publish the Web Content, then open to edit and assert the value for the translated locales;
Every translation, previously selected, has the same values as the default language.
The first selected language, after the default one, step 3, has no value for the field.
(Note: The following video also shows a case of
LPS-129086, because it uses decimal numeric fields, but the behavior detailed here can be reproduced with any type of field: ActualResult_Mar10_LPS-128915.mp4)